免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
Sclub交友聊天~加入聊天室當版主
分享
返回列表 發帖

中考英语听力之表示判断和意见

为了帮助同学们备战2020中考英语听力,下面整理了《中考英语听力常考对话情景及用语:表示判断和意见 》,供大家参考。更多技巧也可关注下北京新东方中学的相关课程,相信可以帮助到大家。
  同学们除了坚持每天进行中考英语听力练习外,掌握一定的答题技巧也是十分必要的。
  表示判断和意见
  What do you think of…?/ How do you like…?/How did you find…?你认为…怎么样?
  What‘s you opinion of…?你
  表示判断和意见
  What do you think of…?/ How do you like…?/How did you find…?你认为…怎么样?
  What‘s you opinion of…?你对…的看法是什么?Tell us what you think about/ of…谈谈你对的…看法?We’d like to have your views/ opinions about…我们想听听你对…的看法?
  Well done/ Good work!很好!干得不错!Not bad。不错!It certainly is。的确如此。It‘s correct to do(sth)…是对的。It seems (to me) that-clause。(在我看来)好象…In my opinion,…/ As I see it, …依我看,…So far as I know, … / From what I know/ understand…就我所知,…I would say…我认为…I think / believe / suppose…很可能…I’m sure…我确信…I don‘t think…我认为…不…It doesn’t seem possible that-clause,…好象不可能。
  对…的看法是什么?Tell us what you think about/ of…谈谈你对的…看法?We’d like to have your views/ opinions about…我们想听听你对…的看法?
  Well done/ Good work!很好!干得不错!Not bad。不错!It certainly is。的确如此。It‘s correct to do(sth)…是对的。It seems (to me) that-clause。(在我看来)好象…In my opinion,…/ As I see it, …依我看,…So far as I know, … / From what I know/ understand…就我所知,…I would say…我认为…I think / believe / suppose…很可能…I’m sure…我确信…I don‘t think…我认为…不…It doesn’t seem possible that-clause,…好象不可能。

返回列表