宗哲治療討論區's Archiver

v

水梦家园1 發表於 2018-8-22 11:36

新东方新概念--英语学习的勇敢新世界

前几天,一位学生家长向我诉苦,说他家孩子英语花费的很多功夫,但就是只开花不结果,就是不见提高。其实我们中国英语学习者通常有这么一个现象,他从幼儿园开始学习英语,先后经历了小学6年,初中3年、高中3年、大学4年,或者更有甚者,经过研究生3-5年,前前后后加起来,大约一共学了近二十年的英语,二十年,并且是人生最黄金、最宝贵的二十年,什么概念?在整个英语学习的历程中,他走的很沉重,始终感觉自己就像背着一个大口袋,无论老师讲什么,他都毫不犹豫地装进去。结果二十多年积淀下来,他的英语积累非常之沉重,貌似学了很多东西,积累了很多财富。但是真正到用的时候,依旧是书到用时方恨少,听不懂,说不出,需要某个知识点的时候,却怎么都找不着。其实,学习积累是一回事,实用应用又是另一回事。结果,这个可怜的行者背着个很沉的口袋,埋头继续前行,走啊走,带着迷茫,带着困惑,气喘吁吁,满脸愁容,不知何时才是终点站。
  如果你也是类似上面所提到的迷失者,那么请来北京新东方新概念。这里是一个“勇敢新世界(a brave new world of English)”,这里有崭新的英语学习策略和方法, 新概念英语集系统性、趣味性、实用性于一身。它将知识分门别类地梳理、加工,让你对英语有最系统、最精确的把握。
  我现在集中说一下新概念第二册,该书分为四个单元,后一单元的知识点都在复习前一单元内容的基础上,再拔高新的内容,这样强迫学员温故而知新,一边夯实以前的内容,一边学习新的知识点,这不是简单的、机械的重复,而是波浪式的前进,螺旋式的上升,同时加上,实用而灵活的练习、测验,把知识变成自己身体的一部分,用的时候随手拈来。就我讲课的经验,下面我举例说明。
  比如说,第15课讲到直接引语变间接引语,After I had sat down, he said that business was very bad. He told me that the firm could not afford to pay such large salaries. Then he smiled and told me I would receive an extra thousand pounds a year! 第39课,直接引语中疑问句变成宾语从句的间接引语。这是对前面15课的复习,又是更深一层的学习。课文中的句子如下While John Gilbert was in hospital, he asked his doctor to tell him whether his operation had been successful, but the doctor refused to do so. He asked if Mr. Gilbert's operation had been successful and the doctor told him that it had been.
  课文第17、18、19、20讲解情态动词的用法,包括must, have to, may, may have done, must have done,第21课,Over a hundred people must have been driven away from their homes by the noise. I am one of the few people left. Everybody says I must be mad and they are probably right. 后面的第45 课Sam was sure that the wallet must have been found by one of the villagers, but it was not returned to him. 第47 课When I suggested that some villagers must have come in for a free drink, Mr. Thompson shook his head. 后面的分别是对前面内容的复习和上升。
  在讲到if条件句时,第16课讲的是真实条件句;If you park your car in the wrong place, a traffic policeman will soon find it. You will be very lucky if he lets you go without a ticket. If you receive a request like this, you cannot fail to obey it! 第40课讲的是非真实条件句,即对现在事实相反的假设'if you ate more and talked less, we would both enjoy our dinner!“;第64课,综合使用以上三种条件句,If, at the time, the British had not feared invasion, it would have been completed.  第71课,If the Houses of Parliament had not been burned down in 1834, the great clock would never have been erected.新概念就是一个完整的体系,每个知识点都是这样不断回忆,层层深入,逐渐加深。
  在北京新东方成人新概念的课堂,每一课的学习,都分为以下几个板块:单词、关键句型、课文(包括难点)、复习、联系、补充内容(包括谚语、绕口令等),每隔几课还安排了有趣的训练,从各个方面去综合练习我们的听、说、读、写、译各方面的能力。而在课文和单词讲解中,我们将给大家横、纵向地去总结、对比、联想、补充丰富的知识。
  我们探索新的有效的教学思路,我们在上课中,教给学生简单的记忆单词方法,多积累前缀后缀等,比如ex-表示”出“、”外“、”由……中弄出“。例如:export(出口,输出)extract(抽出,拔出)expel(逐出,赶出)
  我们的教学独具风格,不是传统的”唯书本主义“, 现实生活的各种素材,我们都可以拿来,巧妙灵活地运用,连姆•尼森曾经在电影《飓风营救》(TAKEN)中对着电话那一头的绑匪说过一段令好人大快人心,令坏人闻风丧胆的话:“I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.”
  从这不到2分钟的小电影中,我们会结合系统的语法知识,学习时态、句型:
  间接引语I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want.
  主将从现If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.“
  主祈从现If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money.
  定语从句 skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.
  结合适当的练习,让学员们牢固掌握该知识点。如此这般,学员们的英语学习不在枯燥,而是立体的、”有声有色“的,可触摸的,那么这样的记忆更加牢靠,更加生动,应用才更加鲜活。所以,欢迎来到新东方新概念,这个英语学习的勇敢新世界,在这里,你的英语学习将插上理想的翅膀,将展翅高飞,将得到升华。

頁: [1]